About Stepping Out Studios
Opened in 2014, Stepping Out Studios is the home of Stepping Out – a community dance organisation which aims to create a vibrant dance culture, enabling everyone to engage with dance in all its forms – as a leisure pursuit, as an art form and as a means of maintaining physical and mental well-being.
Stepping Out Studios delivers on that vision as the ideal place to set up a variety of dance sessions, workshops and events for the enjoyment and participation of all members and groups of the community from toddlers to adults.
We have quickly established ourselves as the school of choice for those with a love for dancing.
Conveniently located in City Square Mall, our ability to develop a student’s passion and creativity, as well as their technical skills, has enabled us to establish a loyal following. We now offer more than 100 dance classes every week covering everything from Ballet to Acrobatics!
The main highlights of our Studio are:
- classes for children as young as 18 months
- unique dance syllabus targeted at 2-4 year olds called Melody Bear, which provides an excellent introduction to the concepts of ballet, tap, music and movement
- full range of dance classes including Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Contemporary, Hip Hop and Acrobatics
- award winning competition team providing amazing international performance opportunities
- fantastic team of internationally experienced, highly qualified and friendly instructors
The buzz at Stepping Out Studios is infectious.
If you are looking to introduce a child to dance in a place where their talent can be cultivated whilst enriching their enjoyment, you will love Stepping Out Studios. Why not sign up for a trial class and find out for yourself why so many people are recommending our dance school to their friends.
Contact our ballet studio today to find out more about our ballet classes, hip hop, jazz classes, and more. We offer a variety of classes for preschoolers, kids of all ages, and adults with times throughout the week to accommodate busy schedules. We believe everyone should have the chance to learn to dance, and we strive to pass on our love and passion of dance to everyone who wants to learn. We look forward to dancing with you soon.
Pre-School Dance Lessons